Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, this has been an exciting month! My sweet husband finally broke down and bought a brand new boat! We have almost always owned a boat of one kind or another, but this is our first brand new one! And crappie season is upon us so we will be on the lake alot very soon! I still have alot of sewing to do, but I will get it done and still have time to fish!

My daughter got a sewing machine the other day and is going to try to learn to sew. I know, I'm a bad mother for not teaching her before now. But she is just now asking. When she was younger she was too interested in other things. BOYS, FRIENDS and anything that didn't have to do with me or the family life! Now she is my best friend. She has found out that false friends leave you in times of trouble. Don't get me wrong, she has other friends too, but we are just closer now than ever before! It's a good thing!

I got my medallion done for the round robin and it is gone to it's first stop. I am waiting patiently on the one I am to work on to arrive. I am soooo looking forward to seeing how mine turns out! I have seen some pretty awesome finished tops from previous round robins and I can't wait til we all get done!

Well, this is my post for February! Hope all is well with the world in your neck of the woods! See you next month!

2 comments:

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Hi Sherry,
You left a comment on my blog that you would like to receive my BOM patterns. Your profile has no e-mail link so you will need to send me an e-mail so that I can add you to the list. :-) When you click on my name it will take you to my profile and you will see that you can e-mail me by clicking just below my photo. Look forward to hearing from you. Lovely family and lucky you to marry your high school sweetheart!!!

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

P.S. I see that you are a new blogger. f you want to know how to add e-mail to your profile so that other bloggers can contact you, just let me know. :-) Other bloggers were so helpful in my blogging journey and I would be happy to help you as they helped me!