Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy New Year!

This year I am going to try to post an update atleast once a month. Hopefully it will happen!

The past year has been pretty busy. Since I started this blog we have been on the go quite a bit! In November we went to Illinois to deer hunt. And might I say that was soooo fun! I killed my first buck! Then in December I had surgery and was off work for 3 weeks. So I am just now getting back in the swing of things. But Christmas was a blast with the grandkids! We bought our grandson an electric 4wheeler and he loves it! Goes all over the yard! SOOOO fun watching him!

At the end of the year I started to do Happy Blocks with the gals on BC. Boy those are some nice blocks. One of these days I AM going to win! Maybe I can start posting pictures of the blocks that I make each month so you can see them. I'll try, okay? January's blocks are already in the mail so I'll start with next months blocks!

This month I also signed up to do a Round Robin on Q&N. I am REALLY looking forward to that. I've never done one and it will be a huge surprise when I get my block back and it is a finished top! I barely beat the deadline to sign up by one day and the ladies there are so nice. They were eager for more people so I go in at the last minute! I'll keep you posted on how things turn out.

Gotta go for now! See you when I get some pictures to upload!

No comments: