Saturday, March 21, 2009

Round Robin


Well, here is a picture of my medallion for the round robin @ Q&N. It has been done and mailed for a while. I am just now getting around to posting a picture of it! Today I finished the border for Deb's block and getting it ready to mail on Monday to Denise.
I have to admit it sounds kinda strange for me to be talking about Deb and Denise on here because I have 2 sisters with those names. Small world after all, huh?
When this is all done I will post pictures of the borders that I have done too. But for right now they will just be my little secret.
Hope you enjoy and I will post more pictures later!

1 comment:

Northern Deb said...

I have this beautiful medallion (plus all the wonderful borders) sitting on my sewing table. I cant wait to add my part so that you'll finally be able to see how beautiful it is :)