Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The End of June!

Well life has been pretty busy this month! LOTS of work and not much free time. Really looking forward to a 3 day week-end! I need to finish some sewing that should have already been done, but with kids, grandkids, and granddogs I haven't had much free time! My round robin border that should have already been in the mail on the 26th is still waiting for me to finish it! Thank goodness the lady I am sending it to is on vacation and not sitting at home waiting on it! I have several sunbonnet sue blocks to make for a swap that is due in August and Happy blocks for July the need to be redone because I didn't read the details of the fabric choices! So, this week-end may be a holiday week-end but I have LOTS of work to do at home! When I get some finished products I will come back and post pictures and that will probably be my July post!

By the way, the end of July we should find out what our new baby is! Can't wait! Things are going really good with the pregnancy so far! Yeah! I am soooo happy for my kids, it is unbelieveable!

No comments: